The First Annual - Miami Serb Fest
On the Church Grounds - May 18, 2013 11am-9pm
We are excited to announce that the First Serbian Festival in South Florida will be held on
Saturday, May 18, 2013 hosted by St. Simeon Serbian Orthodox Church of South Florida.
The very first SerbFest in Miami is sure to generate anticipation and excitement in entire
South Florida Serbian community and beyond as it will be open to the general public.
This event offers an opportunity for everyone to learn more about Serbian culture
through music, dance and delicious Serbian cuisine.
There will be an exhibition of many world known Scientist, Inventors, Engineers and
Folk dance groups:
- Folklore Dancing Group Balkan (Miami, FL)
- Academy of Serbian Folk Dancing - Miroslav Bata Marcetic (Toronto, Canada)
- St. Sava, Serbian Pearl Folklore Group (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Romanian Dance Group Danube (Hollywood, FL)
- Aleksandar Tomic (Miami, FL)
- 12pm Official opening
- 3pm Folk dance
- 5pm Folk dance
Bring your family, friends, neighbours, business associates or anyone
else you like to this day of fun and excitement.
Location: St. Simeon Serbian Orthodox Church
175 NW 154th Street North Miami, FL 33169